We’re so excited to introduce you to the stellar Sydney and Melbourne Rapid Fire Round finalist entrepreneurs who are working hard to bring health innovation to people around the world!
- Eldin Rostom from Diagnose, mentored by Ben Cullen (IDE Group)
- Etta Watts Russell from Lactamo, mentored by Ann Damien (Cook Medical)
- Jonathan Hribar from Sound sense, mentored by Paul Moutzouris (Ingenuity Electronics Design)
- Robert Buehrig From Cogniom, mentored by Warwick Shaw (Johnson & Johnson)
- Neeraj Kothari from Cogniant, mentored by Hayley Quinn (Medtronic)
- Aaya Hakeem from GenuFlex, mentored by Dr Greg Roger (Vestech)
- Joanne Bowen from CDIFF Detection, mentored by Michelle Kleynhans (MedTech Actuator)
- Andrew Marshall from CPAP Buddy, mentored by Andrew Crawford (Tricycle Developments)
- Tom Logan from Wickens Medical Technologies, mentored by Brody Payne (Outerspace Design)
- Daniel Ferrier from Rescuent, mentored by Gary Haywood (Design + Industry)
- Maryam Soomro from Injectra, mentored by Jamal Elsheikh (MedTech Actuator)
These entrepreneurs are in good hands with our fabulous industry mentors – some of Australia’s leading product development and commercialisation experts – who will guide them in preparation for the Gala Finals.
You can cheer on finalists as they battle it out for a share in $50,000 prize money at the black-tie MedTech’s Got Talent Challenge Gala Finals in December, HeathTech’s night of nights.
Bring on the Bangalore Rapid Fire Rounds later this month – applications close next Thursday 17 October (IST)!