Power the next wave of health innovation by sponsoring the MedTech’s Got Talent Challenge – Australia’s largest and longest running HealthTech entrepreneurship competition.
Now in its sixth year and expanding across the Asia Pacific, entrepreneurs will be mentored by industry leaders in pitching, developing and commercialising innovations.
Sponsoring the Challenge allows your organisation to:
- identify and shape emerging medical and health technologies
- take a front row seat in the Asia Pacific HealthTech innovation ecosystem
- embed innovation culture through VIP attendance at all Challenge events and mentorship opportunities.
Amplify your digital presence
Sponsoring the Challenge will amplify your organisation’s digital presence in the innovation ecosystem, with high profile recognition on our website and social media. For example, during the 2018 MTGT Gala Finals, we reached over 1 million people on social media with our #MTGT2018 hashtag!
Get insider access
As a sponsor, you’ll also get insider access to the best of emerging medical and health technologies through attendance at high profile events like Rapid Fire Rounds and the Gala Finals.
At Rapid Fire Rounds in Sydney and Melbourne, you’ll witness entrepreneurs, with just 60 seconds to pitch, compete for a place in the Gala Finals. You’ll also network with innovation ecosystem leaders — from industry, government and the investment community.
The Sydney Rapid Fire Round will be embedded in the Medical Technology Association of Australia annual conference.
At the Gala Finals in Melbourne, you’ll be at the centre of the action as our finalists compete for a place in the MedTech Actuator Accelerator Program and a share in $50k cash prizes.
You’ll join 350+ guests from the Asia Pacific innovation ecosystem including industry, government, and investors on this night of nights.
Meet some of our inspiring Challenge alumni:
- SmartStent and their Stentrode device are helping paralysed people to communicate and move with their thoughts and raised $10M Series A round in 2017.
- TalkiPlay are accelerating children’s language using interactive technology and raised $750k Seed round this year.
- Nura are tailoring sound to individual hearing with smart headphones and raised $21M Series A round in 2018.
- Stelect are saving lives with cardiac stent precision and raised $730k Seed round this year.