How do you choose which companies to accept into the MedTech Actuator™ Accelerator Program?
We focus on team, market, technology, traction and impact.
- Team: We look for passionate, well-rounded founder teams with strong complementary skills in key areas such as technology, clinical, business and commercialisation. These teams have a unique insight into their market and are high-integrity, inspiring leaders with a focus on execution.
- Market: We like markets within the MedTech, HealthTech and BioTech sectors that are either large but ripe for disruption, underserved, or so radically new they don’t yet exist.
- Technology: Our specialty is deep tech with a regulated path to market. We look for technologies and products with the potential to create unfair market advantage and a clear path towards strong, protectable IP.
- Traction: Ideas matter but the execution makes the difference. That is why we like to see evidence of early traction or data points validating your core assumptions such as early proof of concept and safety data, a robust need validation, or expressions of interest from lead users or customers.
- Impact: Human flourishing is embedded in our DNA, values and approach. Technologies that prevent avoidable illnesses through prediction, prevention and early intervention; improving well-being and quality of life for people with existing conditions; and saving lives through medical intervention for life-threatening conditions.
Read this blog post about refining your accelerator application.
Posted by MedTech Actuator 1 month ago
Posted by MedTech Actuator 3 months ago
Posted by MedTech Actuator 5 months ago